Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dinner at MELT


Dad & Mum had dining vouchers that were expiring on 31 Dec 2010. They offered it to us and we decided to use it.

I made a reservation on the day itself and was surprised to be told that I could only get a table for 2 at 8pm on a Tuesday night!

We arrived early and decided to just try for an earlier sitting. The main buffet area was packed, but we were able to sit outside by the mini garden. It was lovely cos it was a cool night and hardly anyone wanted to sit outside. (Honestly, the indoor buffet sitting area was soooo noisy!)


I generally just attacked the sashimi, prawns and belgium waffles. There were tons of other stuff, but I had to be very selective for my not-made-for-buffet tummy! It was nice to slowly have dinner from 7.30pm to 10pm!

On the way out, we found out that the buffet was $68++ per pax! Singaporeans really DO love buffets!

No comments: