Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Exercise begins

I'm terribly inactive. I don't like to exercise. I never liked PE in school.

I struck a bargain with Edmund that I would start exercising 6 months before the wedding. (It's in my to-do list for the wedding!) If I want to count 6 months to the date, I only need to start exercising on 12 Mar, but after talking to my colleague, I decided to start it earlier! ;p

My colleague who is getting married 2 weeks after me told me how she used to hate exercising. However she got addicted to it after realising she was more alert and alive at work after she started exercising regularly.

Since I felt so stressed, sick, and tired in my 1st 2 weeks at work, I decided I had to exercise to help myself at work!


So far I've done my time on the threadmill on 28 Feb, 1 Mar & 3 Mar. I REALLY REALLY hope I can keep at it! Based on past experience, it's not very hopeful. But maybe, just maybe for the sake of my work health and wedding, I might just make it! ;p

1 comment:

Kara said...

Oh man.... I gotta get started exercising too! In fact i'm way behind time... hahhaah.....

Oh well......