Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Relationship meme

Took this relationship meme off Pearlyn's blog! I took out and changed some questions!

How long have you been together?
♥ 1 year and 11 months

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
♥ 2 months

Who asked whom out?
♥ Edmund asked me out (of course! ;p)

What's the age gap?
♥ Edmund is 4 years older than me.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
♥ Church issue

Did you go to the same school?
♥ No. He's from RI, ACJC & NUS. I was from MGS, NP & Curtin.

Who is smarter?
♥ Edmund

Who is more sensitive?
♥ Edmund

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
♥ Ichiban Boshi

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
♥ Hong Kong (with my family)

Who has the craziest exes?
♥ He's had more ex-es. I don't think any of them were crazy! He says they were all very godly girls!

Who has the worst temper?
♥ Me.

Who does the cooking?
♥ Neither of us currently. I'm quite sure he's the better cook! I tell everyone that my dish-washing is better than my cooking!

Who is the neat-freak?
♥ Edmund. He's a clean-freak!

Who is more stubborn?
♥ Me! But he's more persistent!

Who wakes up earlier?
♥ I think he wakes up a lot earlier than me... to do QT.

Where was your first date?
♥ Great World City. We had lunch at Crystal Jade and he was horrified that I didn't want to order any vegetables to go with my fried pork chop noodle! HAHAHA!

Who is more jealous?
♥ Edmund

Who eats more?
♥ Edmund. He can eat a lot of rice. I wonder where it all goes to!

Who does the laundry?
♥ He does more laundry than me.

Who's better with the computer?
♥ I think it'll be me!

Who drives when you are together?
♥ Edmund. And he always opens the car door for me! (My new colleague was so impressed!)

1 comment:

Wannonly said...

wow. .i'm impressed too. hmm.. shld ask wq to open the car door me. so u mean u'll wait for him to pull the handbrake, then open the door and walk half a round n open ur door? wow..Miin