Thursday, June 18, 2009

Too much on my mind


While Edmund is away in America, I'm off to Europe with my family tomorrow night. This is going to be my last family holiday before I get married!

Edmund and I will both be arriving back in Singapore on the same day and then it should be time to start "pia"-ing for the wedding, right?

WELL...

Once I return, my major work project goes live and Edmund will probably have tonnes of work to catch up on especially with IDMC coming up in Aug.

People ask me if I'm excited about my wedding. Honestly, I'm too busy fighting with my own attitude at work to think much or enjoy the wedding preparations. At the back of my mind, I know there are a lot of things not finalised, but I have no energy to deal with them. I'm just pushing it till Jul & Aug.

Ask me if I'm excited about my new house and the answer will be the same. We haven't made progress with the house since buying the sofa!

Somehow, everything will fall into place in due time. That's what I believe. How, I'm not sure. Haha!

2 comments:

a portion of me said...

It will fall in place and you will surely enjoy the wedding day no matter what!

Mae said...

I'm sorry that you've been tired and stressed. Ultimately, it is the marriage that matters, and I know that will be awesome. I've really enjoyed getting to know your husband to be. :) Try to enjoy your Europe trip!