Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ear-holes


One of my resolutions for 2011 is to get my ears pierced. The last time I pierced my ears was when I was 4 years-old.

Back then, my ears got badly infected and dad had to use 2 pairs of pliers to remove my earrings. I was told I screamed the whole apartment block down and traumatised my dad for life through the earring-removal process.

One week before I got married, I was still hunting high and low for clip-on earrings, which are terribly hard to find!

This ear-piercing resolution of mine hasn't any significance. I just decided I would get it done once and for all!

I kinda regret it because of the pain and care involved, but since I've done it, let's try to keep the holes open!

Edmund has been very sweet to help me clean my ears with hydrogen peroxide at night.

No comments: