Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cards & Stickers


Work stress has been manifesting itself in a migraine that won't go away.

Jasmine sms-ed me to inform me that the wedding invites were here and that made my day. I mean, that was the only thing I was looking forward to at the end of the day (besides seeing Edmund).

I slightly regret having such a small card (my fault) but then again, I have to remind myself that the card will be lost/forgotten in no time by the majority who receive them.

My invites are VERY SIMPLE... a bit on the minimalist side (except for the wordings cos of the English & Mandarin) and I guess that's very me!

Bonus that night: Quan & Miin delivered the stickers to my doorstep!

Thank you Jasmine and Quan! I've been so so so blessed by you.

Now to assemble a team and find the time to settle the writing of the invites!

No comments: