Saturday, September 12, 2009

Makeup & Tea Ceremony at the Hotel


It was a mad rush from the tea reception at church to the hotel, because the makeup artiste was coming at 5pm. Before I could finish removing the makeup from the morning, she was here.


The tea ceremony was slightly chaotic because we weren't sure who should go first. We didn't realise the process would take so little time. Although we started late, we ended within an hour.



I love the above shot of Edmund and I taken by my cousin Grace's husband, Wen. So glad he made it back from US in time for the dinner!


While my 2 grandpas are no longer around, I'm glad I still have my 2 grandmas at the wedding.



I'm also grateful for the many uncles and aunties who love me and who were there. It's nice to be part of a big family!

Finally, a great shot of mum and I captured by Dominic, the photographer...

No comments: