Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nightmares


I'm getting married a week from now.

This is my last weekend as a Miss.

I haven't been sleeping that well. I have no problems falling asleep but I've been remembering my dreams and waking up early no matter how late I sleep.

My dreams have been mild, mini nightmares about the wedding, but last night's was most vivid.

In my dream,

- I forgot to bring my lovely red reception dress and ended up wearing another ge-tai-ish red dress that was too suaku-ly short

- I forgot to bring my gold shoes and ended up wearing sneakers with the suaku-ly short red dress mentioned above

- I returned to my room to change out of my suaku-ly short red dress and found the bridal suite in a mess. I ended up spending a lot of time wiping the toilet seat?!?!

- I kept forgetting this and that and was repeatedly going up and down in the elevators

- I wondered how the guests were being seated at the tables because I don't remember finalising the guest-seating plan.

I think my dream is a reflection of how disorganised I feel.

2 comments:

a portion of me said...

Guess what Sue? Yeow and I had a "VISION" aka imagination actually that we took the plane and surprise you at ur door step for your wedding..then we know we are just day dreaming and got so disappointed..sigh***after that we got super sian..

I remembered not being able to sleep much/well before my wedding as well..but everything turned out opposite from the disaster that I imagined as well! I am sure your bridesmaid on that day would help you take care of the things in the dream!

-aRnie- said...

oh no... although i can nvr understand now but i guess it is all the pre-wedding nitemarish stuffs that most gals will go thru...

you need plentiful of rest... take some camomile tea which will help to induce sleep & hopefully sleep better....