Thursday, November 20, 2008

Flowers

I spoke to the florist attached to the bridal studio today and learnt some stuff:-

* You get the best variety of flowers to choose from in Apr or May cos it's spring time! You can get peonies and ranunculus said the florist! (I had to surf the net to find out what these flowers look like!)


Peonies


* Try not to have your photoshoot on a Monday if you want special flowers from eg. Holland. Flowers only come in on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. So if you need your flowers for the photoshoot on a Monday, you'd be using Friday's batch of flowers.


Ranunculus


Will I ever need to use these information? Probably not!

I am so not a flowers person. Edmund's terribly pleased that I don't fancy flowers. I'd rather have ice cream any day! ;p


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The flowers are lovely

Anonymous said...

I like the peonies and actually, I was rather surprised to find myself liking English roses. In fact, I like em more than the usual long-stemmed roses that we typically get in Singapore which actually come from places like South America. :)

Anonymous said...

Forgot to link this:
http://www.freewebs.com/cottage_rose_birdsnblossoms/bouquet_sm.jpg

michelle said...

ranunculus are pretty nice! i'm also not too bothered with my bouquet... just that i know what colours i want in it to fit the theme.

p.s. glad that your wedding prep is going along real fine....

- michelle