Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fun Process

Edmund has been reminding me that the marriage is more than just the wedding ceremony. He feels we should be putting in more time into preparing for the marriage than preparing for the wedding.

I agree.

But I still care about the wedding preparations and I'm having loads of fun planning for the wedding. I love talking with fellow gal friends who are also preparing for their wedding next year. In fact, I've started talking more to some girls in church I seldom had the chance to talk to. I love catching up with long-time friends about their experience when they planned for their wedding.

I so appreciate friends who have offered their opinions, ideas and help eventhough they are miles and miles away.



To me, the wedding preparation is not stressful or troublesome! It's super fun in a girly way! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i saw ur blog thru lydia's. can i add ur blog link to mine??
Miin

Sue said...

Miin: SURE! =)