Thursday, November 6, 2008

Top-notch wedding photographer

The other day, 1 of the 10 brides-to-be's next year in church popped by the office. She's picking up photography and she showed us the website of 1 of the top 10 (2008) wedding photographers in America.

Check this out: http://www.jessicaclaire.net/index.cfm?postID=273

WOW!

I was quite kaepoh, so I went to look at the portfolios of some of the other 10 top wedding photographers. I'm absolutely not an expert in photography, so sometimes, I wonder...

If you can fork out about US$15K for a wedding photographer, you probably spent A LOT more on your wedding venue, cake, flowers, decoration... which all add to the WOW factor to the photos because of the WOW everything, no?

I'm not discrediting the photographers, but I'm thinking that the environment/surroundings really play a big role in having extraordinary photos...

No comments: