Monday, November 24, 2008

Photographer

We met up with Dominic for lunch today. He's a friend from university. Glad Edmund and Dominic got a chance to meet!

So we're in the midst of fixing a date for the pre-wedding shoot. Dominic feels that the earlier we do the pre-wedding shoot the better. His reason? Couples are generally more lovey-dovey nearer the proposal date whereas they tend to be more stressed nearer the wedding date. So that kinda affects the photos.

In the mean time, since I'm not wearing my actual gown for the pre-wedding shoot, Edmund needs to get his suit done sooner than expected and I'm going around borrowing white short dresses from gal friends!


Here's Dominic's website: www.whatisthesight.com

1 comment:

a portion of me said...

Wah..
I saw the website.. My jaw dropped when I saw some of the shots. Super duper nice lor!

PS: Blessedwe is our new blog created just for Brisbane. Hee..haven't annouced to pple..just some only...You are one of the first few..