Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bridezilla

Bridezilla is a generic term used to describe a difficult, unpleasant, perfectionist bride who leaves aggravated family, friends and bridal vendors in her wake. A bridezilla is obsessed with her wedding as her perfect day and will disregard the feelings of the family, bridesmaids and even her groom in her quest for the perfect wedding.

(definition from Wikipedia)


I was first introduced to this term by my cousin Grace when she was preparing for her wedding several years back. (no, she was NOT a bridezilla)

If I morph into or have already become a bridezilla, can someone PLEASE tell me? I really don't want to leave a trail of destruction behind me.

I'm a perfectionist, I'm fussy and I'm wondering if I'm becoming a bit too obsessed about my wedding.

No comments: