Wednesday, September 15, 2010

At Osia with cousin Grace

I was asking Grace for restaurant recommendations since she’s in the F&B industry (sort of) and she brought up Osia at Resorts World.

It’s been awhile since the 2 of us caught up outside of an extended family gathering, so we decided to catch up at Osia!

We made it just in time to have the pre-dinner set menu at $38++. For every course, there were 4 choices.

For appetizers:
We had the carpaccio and burnt potato broth. Both were great! I enjoyed the tender angus beef bits in the broth.


For mains:
We had the sea bass and duck. Both were very yummy! Grace asked for extra sauce for the duck.


For dessert:
We had the valrhona hot chocolate soup (over-rated) with black pepper ice cream and macademia nut tart with a berry sherbert (loved it!).


The portions were just nice for me (which are probably too tiny for guys). Grace suggested the foie gras on top of our set and it was exquisite! The winter melon (i think) complimented the foie gras so well. It wasn’t over-powering like some other foie gras I’ve tried.


Thank you Grace for the wonderful dinner! I so enjoyed hanging out with you over good food! I can finally say I’ve been to Resorts World even if I didn’t explore it much! I can't wait to go back to Osia to try out other items on the menu!


On the way out, we were each given 2 paper Resort World lanterns!

No comments: