Friday, September 10, 2010

Overeating in the name of my birthday


The highlight of my birthday was getting to hang out with Edmund and friends eating WAY TOO MUCH!

Pig-out 1: Yamada Restaurant & Sushi Bar at The Sail @ Marina Bay
The cut of salmon sashimi was so generous and fresh. I got a complimentary scoop of my favourite sesame ice cream because it was my birthday!


After that, Edmund and I explored the area, walked around Customs House and into The Fullerton Bay Hotel.


Pig-out 2: Margarita’s at Faber Avenue
I had my favourite catfish dish (only available at Faber) and got a complimentary brownie with a scoop of coconut ice cream!


Pig-out 3: At home
Jasmine, Faith & Yeow came over to chat over Long Flat Moscato wine, Port Salut with Sky Flakes crackers, Awfully Chocolate rum and cherry cake and bak kwa! Haha! They only left at 12.30am cos we kept talking and talking!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Magarita's! I want to go!! haha