Sunday, September 12, 2010

1st year wedding anniversary


How the year has flown by! God has been so good to us and Edmund has been very good to me! If you are wondering if he still writes me a card every month, HE DOES!

My anniversary present from Edmund:


This time last year, we were in church getting married.

This year, we also spent it in church! Edmund had to preach while I was on backup vocal duty.

After 2nd service, we had a Thai lunch together.


While I got to go home to rest, Edmund had to go back to church all the way till it was time for dinner at Chikuwa Tei at 9 Mohamed Sultan.

Chikuwa Tei is well-known for it’s chirashi don and cod fish hot pot. I was still feeling very full from lunch, so 2 of us ended up sharing a $39 set meant for 1. Unfortunately it wasn't fantastic. I must go back there to try their 2 specialties.

Just in time for our 1st year anniversary were the words of advice and blessings that were written to us at our wedding. Jasmine got them bound up in booklets and decorated them really prettily for us to read through! Even though we only got our hands on them 1 year later, it’s fun to be going through them now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wa so sweet. nice blink blink too.