Saturday, December 13, 2008

Desserts

A recent discovery: Tiramisu at Miss Clarity Cafe! I love it!


I always tell others that I have a separate stomach when it comes to desserts. No matter how full I am, there's usually always room for dessert.

Edmund doesn't have a sweet tooth. He doesn't fancy cake or ice cream the way I do! Sometimes, he'll ask me for a bite to have a taste and a bite is usually all he gets. Most of the time I get too carried away enjoying my dessert to offer him another bite.

A very common 'dessert' scenario...

Sue Ern: I want dessert! *excitedly*
Edmund: Can you finish it all by yourself?
Sue Ern: yup! *very happy*
Edmund: I thought you said you're very full?
Sue Ern: Ha! There's always room for dessert!
Edmund: Can share?
Sue Ern: ... but I don't want to share!

I love sharing desserts when it means there are 2 of us sharing 2 different desserts. But when there's only 1 dessert for 2 people... it's not enough!!! ;p

I offered him a 2nd bite on this 1!

No comments: