Wednesday, December 3, 2008

No ear-holes

I have no ear-holes. Most of the time I go earring-less. Once in a blue moon, I torture myself with clip-on earrings.

I was talking to Lydia on MSN today and she told me that she wore clip-on earrings on her wedding day. My ears hurt like crazy just having those clip-ons on for 20mins so I wanted to know how Lydia survived the whole day with clip-ons on.


When I asked, she said something to the effect of...
'considering how tight the dress was and how irritating the fake eyelashes were, the clip-on earrings were ok'

That made me laugh... the things we girls go through to look beautiful!

When I was Wendy's bridesmaid, I got cramps from wearing a modern girdle to keep my tummy from bulging. And when I went to 2 bridal studios to try on dresses in Oct, I could barely walk home from the train station because of the tummy cramps gotten from squeezing into those bridal gowns I was trying.

I better remind my bridal gown designer about my tummy's low tolerance for tight clothing!

4 comments:

-aRnie- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-aRnie- said...

Consider getting ur ear pierced?

a portion of me said...

Sue..I also cannot stand the tight girdle. I bought this really good undies tt is seamless and hide my tummy really well! Err..maybe I should show you or recommend it to you. Plus, you can use it in the future and it's really comfortable!

Sue said...

arnie: i really should consider getting my ears re-pierced!

blessedwe: yes pls tell me more/show it to me! =)