Monday, December 1, 2008

Friends from school

Recently I've been getting back in touch with friends from primary and secondary school through Facebook. It's great to hear how they are doing... married, pregnant, with children, successful in life.

I met up with my pri 4 and sec 4 partner (same girl I sat next to in class those 2 years) for lunch today. I forgot why I liked her so much as a friend until she started talking. She's so funny and so much fun without trying hard! She even brought her Sec 4 autograph book and told me my autograph entry was the neatest in her book!

I'm glad she's found her man and happily married! She told me how she kept crying on her wedding day... so much so her fake eye-lashes came off!


I wonder if I'd be a crying mess on my wedding day. High probability if I don't sleep enough the night before which is most likely, isn't it?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I own fake eyelashes. I was at a shoot and the make up artist put some on for me and told me to keep em. It's a Mac half set. It isn't uncomfortable at all and I can even put them on myself.

Because my eyelids are so oily, all mascara runs and I end up look like I've got panda eyes. I just got "suckered" into buying this product from Benefit Cosmetics that's supposed to be a sealant that seals makes up (eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara etc). It's clear, comes with a set of various brushes, and you brush it on after application of whatever make up you wish to seal.

Sue said...

can you teach me how to stick 'em on when you're back? =) i ahve oily eyelids to so i've given up on mascara!

Mae said...

Who? MW? Can't remember who you sat beside in P.4 and Sec 4. Just remember who you sat beside in P.1