Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Monthly anniversary

On the 23rd of every month, Edmund gives me a card. He takes about an hour to write each of my cards cos they aren't the "Dear Sue Ern, Love XXX" kind of waste-time cards. I love receiving letter-cards!

Edmund and I 1st got together on 23 Apr 2007. Today marks our 20th month together. We went to SKS to do some last minute shopping and then to Pasta de Waraku at Square 2, followed by more last minute shopping at United Square.

Outside United Square

Edmund has been very sweet accompanying me to do my last-minute Christmas shopping. I know he is utterly bored but he still wants to come with me. He always offers to carry my bag and I try my best not to let him unless it's heavy and I'm awfully tired. Just think guys look weird carrying ladies bags.

1 comment: