Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Even in the little things


Did you see the beautiful sky this evening? The clouds were out in lovely formation amidst the solid blue sky.

I now know why God caused the Feb 09 pre-wedding photshoot to fall through (it rained that day) and the end Apr 09 pre-wedding photoshoot to be brought forward to today.

Thanks Alice for coming to help me at such short notice. I'm grateful you were here to help me with my hair and dresses!

Thanks Wendy for lending me your dress. Of all the white dresses I borrowed, yours came up tops! :)

7 comments:

Kay said...

I want to see the pictures!!!

Lynn said...

Oh you took photos at home! That's so cool!!!

a portion of me said...

Sue! I wanna see the pictures too!

Sue said...

Will let you girls know when the photos are out! =) I also can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

I want to see it too! :0) It looks really pretty already.. So exciting :0)))) Wedding photos are always so lovely.... :0))

Stacia

Kara said...

I wan sneak peeks too!!!!!! :D

and trust me, i know wad u mean abt the falsies n hairspray. I almost died removing those too...

a portion of me said...

I think I dropped like hundreds of hair from photoshoot and like thousands of it from the wedding day because hor, you have to like bathe 2-3 times in the day and get ready for the night! Gosh...

My makeup artist taught me to use conditionner to wash my hair first the shampoo then condition again. It's very useful!