Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Removing makeup


I spent a really long time trying to remove the makeup and hairspray in my hair after the photoshoot last night. The one that gave me the most problem was the mascara mixed with the glue for the fake eyelashes (I think!).

I "complained" to my beautician this morning and found out it was because my order of removing make-up was wrong. In case there are some girls out there who are clueless about removing solid eye make-up.

1. With a cotton pad, use an oil-base eye make-up remover to remove the eye make-up (take care not to rub the skin around the eye area too hard)
2. With a cotton pad, use toner to remove the oil left behind by the make-up remover
3. Use cleansing milk to remove the rest of the makeup on your face (Excluding eye area) - might have to repeat 2 times
4. Use cleansing gel to remove the remainder makeup on your face
5. Use toner to remove traces of makeup on your face

Because I did step 3 & 4 first, I had a mighty hard time removing the eye make-up when I did step 1 later.

3 comments:

Journeying With Hope said...

what's the diff between cleansing lotion and cleansing gel???

Sue said...

i have no idea why i used "cleansing lotion". i meant to say "toner". i've since made the changes! =)

Jasmine Fu said...

sounds like a major operation man. scary...