Sunday, June 13, 2010

GPA Reunion

Edmund returned from the GPA summer program in June 2009 so impacted and blessed. This year, I got a taste of the tremendous blessing and honouring during the reunion.

During the conference, we stayed at the Grand Hyatt Airport hotel and later at a resort near Lake Texoma.


We were brought to the rodeo, took a cruise on Lake Texoma, attended a gala dinner at the Westin (where Edmund looked like a China waiter, and I a waitress!), amongst other things.


We met people from all over the world. From Nepal to Haiti to Timbaktu in Mali to Romania! It was like United Nations!


I enjoyed the sermon sessions, and was most ministered to by the all-ladies sessions where the wives gathered to hear from Jill Briscoe. She’s truly an amazing woman! I also got to hear from other women delegates who struggle to juggle ministry, family, career and the unique problems they face in their countries and denominations. My own concerns were embarrassingly small compared to theirs, if you know what I mean.

Thank You God for giving me this once-in-a-life-time opportunity to be at the reunion and to hear from so many great men and women of God.

No comments: