Friday, June 18, 2010

Natural Bridge Caverns

We spent the last day in Texas driving to see the Natural Bridge Caverns. I wanted to check out the largest known commercial cavern in Texas because the photos I saw of it were really WOW!


The ancient formations in the caves were awesome. It’s one of the most well-formed and well-preserved caves I’ve been in.


While we went there to see the formations in the caves, in the end, it was the wildlife ranch park next to the caverns that was the highlight of the whole trip!

It was so much fun spotting the animals, taking photos, feeding them food and touching them from the aircon comfort of the car!

I love the zebras best and found the ostriches super kaypoh-looking! Check the photos out below!






2 comments:

Mae said...

haha! That's good! kay poh looking ostriches is a great description!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the animals especially the kaypoh ostriches! Did they peck peck peck at the car? =) -Wendy LEW (hehe)