Friday, June 4, 2010

Meeting John

Mae is my primary 1 class partner from long ago who lives in Texas and only comes back to Singapore once a year at most. While we were in Texas, she was back at home in Singapore! Terribly ironic!

Well, the next best thing was to meet her husband whom I’ve heard so much about but never met. We met John at Grapevine Mills Mall.

It was short meet up, but it was good! It would have been even better if Mae was IN Texas. This was the only time I wished she was in Texas and NOT in Singapore for my own selfish reasons, of course!

I totally forgot to take a photo with John, so the photo below of me and my pri 1 class partner will have to do! We took this shot after I came back from Texas and the day before she returned to Texas.

She's the most photogenic person (who doesn't purposely pose to showcase her best angle) I know! She's truly a beautiful person inside-out. I hope God brings her back to Singapore soon!

1 comment:

Mae said...

You revived your blog!!!! WOO HOO!!! You have no idea HOW many times I've checked it since your wedding. I am one of your most faithful blog readers! Yes, that was the one time I was upset you were in Texas instead of Singapore. I can't believe you went to all those places, without me!