Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Outlet shopping at San Marcos

San Marcos is most famous for its outlet malls.

After 2 half days and 1 full day of shopping, Edmund was horrified that I could still continue shopping. It’s not so much buying many things, but the seeing, searching and FINALLY buying that was fun. I think I actually had more fun helping my friends buy things!

The other highlight was being able to have Chinese food (RICE!) from the foodcourt 3 times in 2 days. That was to make up for the previous 10 days of ang-mo food. My tolerance for ang-mo is decreasing with each passing year.

2 comments:

Mae said...

oh dear. I dislike Panda Express with great fervor.

Sue said...

haha! but if you ask me to choose between ang moh food and panda express, i would choose panda express because of the chinese rice!