Saturday, February 21, 2009

25 random facts about me

This meme has been going on for quite awhile now... I'm not going to tag another 25 people.

1. I have a phobia of birds. All kinds of birds. Their feathers gross me out!

2. I used to collect erasers. I had more than a hundred that came in all shapes and sizes, from biscuit and hamburger erasers to lipstick and clothes peg erasers

3. My aunt took me to get my ears pierced when I was 5. But because I didn’t allow anyone to clean the area around the hole, they got infected. My dad had to use pliers to remove my earrings. I’ve never pierced my ears again.

4. I have a low tolerance of pain. Even the softest massage is painful to me.

5. I like to be tickled gently, not jabbed in my ribs.

6. When I stayed on the 37th & 35th floor I was never afraid of heights. But since we moved to stay in landed houses, my tolerance for heights has gone down!

7. I can’t cycle, skate, roller-blade/skate, ice-skate, ski... you get the picture

8. I can’t parallel-park and I’ve a bad sense of direction

9. The only time I cried for failing a test was my driving test – twice!

10. As a kid, I used to like blowing bubbles with my saliva. There’s photo evidence of that.

11. I’ve had than 40 moles lasered off from my face, body, hands and legs

12. I used to arrange the books in my school bag from the tallest book closest to my back and the shortest book at the front of the bag.

13. I’m marrying my 1st boyfriend this Sep.

14. A holiday without any shopping is not much of a holiday to me

15. I'm not romantic. I don't like dining at dark restaurants. I want to see my food.

16. Fresh flowers do not thrill/excite/surprise me. Give me artificial flowers or nice pictures/cards of flowers anytime

17. I get sore throat immediately after eating a little bit of durian/mango/jackfruit

18. I don’t enjoy drinking coffee or tea. I don’t enjoy going to Starbuck’s, Spinelli’s or Coffee Bean.

19. My favourite beverage: HOT water. Got stuck on it after drinking it as a kid to get rid of my wheezing as an asthmatic.

20. I couldn’t sleep the night after watching “Saving Private Ryan”. I told myself that I’d never watch another war movie.

21. I have very dark eye circles and big eye bags. Without makeup, I look sickly.

22. My childhood ambitions include being a singer, actress, and air stewardess.

23. I bungee jumped in New Zealand when I was 17. I don’t think I ever want to do it again.

24. I only wear my spectacles when I’m at work, especially for computer work.

25. I’ve been driving for about 10 years and I’ve had 2 accidents, both in the 1st year of my driving in Perth. The 2nd accident was so bad my car had to be towed away.

2 comments:

Michelle-Lea said...

15 and 16 cracked me up! You're hilarious girl! haha!

Anonymous said...

Super random lah u!

Hee...hope you are better now. I'm working hard on your card design ><