Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A day well-spent

Since the photoshoot had to be postponed and Edmund had already taken leave, we decided to go cycling at East Coast Park!

I haven't cycled in 21 years! The last time I cycled, it was on a yellow BMX bike with 2 trainer wheels. Yup, I CANNOT cycle.

We took a tandem bike so I just paddled along and I enjoyed myself tremendously! Edmund cycles regularly for exercise so he was really good at handling the bike and me (who was so worried that we'd (ok more like I'd) fall).


After cycling, we headed to Marine Terrace for Wagyu beef rice. The beef was yummy, but the service from a foreign national was quite unappetising.


The 90 mins of cycling left me a shade darker and super exhausted! I slept all the way to AMK where we went to collect our rings, all the way home from there and carried on sleeping the afternoon away at home.

While I was blissfully napping, Edmund updated the wedding to-do list and happily declared that he's got all his reponsibilities done up till end Mar 09. Now I'm the one with a lot of outstanding stuff to get done! He's really efficient man!

The heart-warming sound of the pitter-patter of the rain outside my room woke me up from my nap. Good thing the photoshoot got postponed otherwise it would have been so wet outside! God IS good! :)

4 comments:

Boon Yeow said...

Yes, God is always so good!
Wah, you are really a brave bride to go cycling and not so kiasu to worry about being "tanned"... speaking of which, when was the last time you were tanned????

-aRnie- said...

Oh my.... remind me of the day we bike crash in Ubin that got me so bruised, scratched & was limping.

Sue said...

Yeow-ster: i lose my tan very easily so no scared!

Arnie: the famous ubin crash. i wasn't there but was told it was really nasty!

Lynn said...

Haha when I first read about you going cycling, I was thinking, "Jiejie know how to cycle meh?! Or is it swimming that she doesn't know!" Then I realised.... haha!:)