Saturday, February 7, 2009

Boon Yeow & Faith

Over the last few months, Boon Yeow and Faith have shared a lot of their wedding preparation experiences and contacts with us. They also played a huge role in helping me get my new job.

We went out tonight for a farewell dinner. I wish they weren't leaving for Australia for their studies so soon. It would have been nice to see them around at work and at our wedding. But nonetheless, I'm really grateful for their friendship.

MOF Suntec. Photo courtesy of Boon Yeow & Faith

I hope we'll be able to find a flat near them in Seng Kang and have the opportunity of being neighbours when they return.

2 comments:

a portion of me said...

Yay lor..it will be so fun! We can go each other's place for dinner!

Sue said...

blessedwe: yes! that would be so great! can just walk over! but must wait for you guys to come home 1st!