Thursday, February 12, 2009

Non-stop

My fai-fai days are nearly over. I had a packed program today:-

8.30am - overdue exit interview at Macs

9.45am - walk to OCBC to close my investment account
[I was facinated by the diamond rings (3 to be exact), diamond tennis bracelet, diamond rolex watch, diamond pendant and diamond earrings the manager serving me was wearing! I thought it was a bit of a diamond overkill!]

11.00am - order Pizza Hut delivery to Sharon's place for later & discuss cake plans with Alice

11.30am - drop off "sai4" sample at the doctor's for our pre-marital health screening
[I'm sorry if you are grossed out! ;p]

11.45am - pick up Alice from the MRT station and head to Sharon's house

12.15pm - arrive at Sharon's place just slightly before the Pizza Hut delivery guy came and had unhealthy lunch!

Chat, yak, talk, help clean baby's poo, cut cake, eat cake, take photos, chat, yak, talk.


Sharon (my wedding coordinator) with baby Nadine (I love her chubby cheeks), and Alice (my assistant wedding coordinator). I've been so blessed by their friendship!


3.50pm - head to meet the gown designer with Alice

4.15pm - arrive at Fleurlicious and see the drawings Corinna had done.
[Find out my gown designer and I are of the same age and went to the same primary school. We just never were in the same class. Small world!]

5.45pm - send Alice to Novena and headed home for dinner

7.20pm - take the train to Sengkang for more flat-viewings with Edmund, Daniel & Ivy
[Daniel's car battery died mid-way through and we had to borrow cables and another car to jump-start it. Encountered a horrendously rude ah-beng agent and was rather disappointed with the 4-room flats we saw.]

10.15pm - reach home

6 comments:

Kara said...

What a packed day!!!! Hope u had fun w the gown designer!!

-aRnie- said...

Wow! U must hv lie flat on your bed when u get hm :P Eventful as well when the car batt went dead!

Boon Yeow said...

Oh man, why must use "that" kind of sample for medical check-up????

Sue said...

Yeow-ster: dunno lei... full medical checkup involved giving blood, pee and sai! hahahaha!

mummybean said...

i remember having these kind of days pre-wedding! you'll be so glad when it's finally all over!

nd said...

aiyo... we oso see many many lousy ones.. so is ok.. the good ones r coming up, u will surely find a perfect home...