Friday, February 6, 2009

Auntie-days

It wasn't a fai-fai day on Wednesday because I had to go back to office to finish off some work I promised to do.

Facial on Wednesday left me with a pretty bad allergy reaction starting with a growing itch on my cheeks. By Thursday morning, it was red, itchy, patchy and swollen. So I ended up cancelling my fai-fai appointments to pack my perpetually tornado-struck room.


I hope to clean up my room in time for the photoshoot next Wednesday. More importantly, I need my face to heal (finish up with the flaking) well enough by then!!! Argh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sue!

Didn't know u have a wedding blog can...hahaha, and then saw my name in the older post. Hahaha...ok, now got more things to poke around in virtual space.

Sigh...miss ya in office already...

Love lots,
Jasmine Fu