Friday, February 13, 2009

Last Fai-Fai day

It was SHOPPING today with Ju Lee.

It all started when I asked Ju Lee if she wanted to take a weekend trip to Bangkok with me before my new job started. Our dates didn't quite fit and I decided that shopping in Singapore would still be more worth it without having to pay for the airfare and hotel accomodation. With that, Ju Lee offered to take a day's leave to go shopping with me in Singapore.

Ju Lee is an ex-colleague from KPMG (my very first job straight out of uni). There were 17 of us from my batch and I was the first to leave! Ju Lee's my closest colleague from KPMG cos she's easy-going, really sincere and the only other christian girl in our batch. I'm so glad Ju Lee and I are in contact even though it's been 6 years (Horrors! Time flies!) since I left KPMG.

Sep 2005

There's a possibility we might get to spend more time together after I get married cos work and church will be much nearer her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sue.. did you cut your fringe??? :0))
Its so nice!!! I like it very much! you look very different, and very sweet!! Nice nice!!

Fan of Bangkok Hotels said...

I believe that it's great experience of traveling for whoever have traveled in Asia countries because they have learned, appreciated and touched to true cultural human. Those things have made people having opened-mind and worldwide on the point of view.... Thank you for your contribution.