Monday, May 25, 2009

Junk


Since starting my new job, I've been consuming a lot more unhealthy food than usual for the following reasons:-

1. My colleagues enjoy fast food! Strange!
2. When I am stressed/sian/upset, fries/chips/ice cream cheer me up

This is so not a good time to be getting hooked on to junk food. I feel like my double chin is growing on me!

I asked Edmund to stop offering to buy me McDonald fries. He knows it makes me happy.

Here's a list of foods a wedding website said I should avoid:-

* Fried foods (My comfort food!!!)
* White cream sauces (I love carbonara sauce, tartare sauce, mayonnaise)
* Butter
* Desserts (I have a separate stomach dedicated for desserts!)
* Sodas (I've been drinking a lot of Sprite lately, but I believe this would be the easiest to avoid)

ARGH!

1 comment:

mummybean said...

Fries are my comfort food as well. Must abstain!