Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today?!


I seldom remember my dreams.

Last night, I dreamt that I woke up on a Saturday morning and jumped out of bed asking myself if I was getting married today. Thoughts of ‘could it really be today?’, ‘so soon?’, ‘so exciting!!!’ came to mind. That’s all I remember of the dream.

I’m looking forward to the wedding even though there’s still a lot of things we haven’t done. Not sure if I’m in denial, but I’m not gan zheong YET. Maybe must wait till July or August! Ha!

Sharon, you need to bug/remind me about the things I need to get done.

2 comments:

-aRnie- said...

hahaha... opps... sorry I had to laff cos it is so funnie. Perhaps subconsciously you are really looking forward to your wedding (soon).

mummybean said...

you've got a scary countdown timer! haha. during the preps, i also dreamt that it was my wedding as well and i was totally unprepared and the event was a mess! totally scared me to death!