Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shopping Kaki

We celebrated Carol's birthday in advance tonight at Prego's.

Carol is my shopping kaki. She used to also be my cut-hair kaki until I started to keep long hair. Carol has a good eye and I love shopping with her! Carol is going to follow me everywhere on my wedding day!

I don't dare to post a in-your-face photo of Carol here, cos she might don't friend me anymore! ;p

Sharon was joking that this shot looks a bit like our wedding rehearsal dinner.

I will miss these people whom I've grown up with when I move to another church. Sure, we can still meet up for dinner every now and then BUT IT JUST WON'T BE THE SAME. Don't try to convince me otherwise!

Off on a tangent, I like the tiramisu at Prego's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The tiramisu looks HUGE! Haha :D I love cakes & desserts too... But Ernie don't share the same interest. - Karole -