Thursday, January 15, 2009

Again

Was talking to Faith on MSN and she said-

"reading your blog makes me feel like wanting to get married to Yeow all over again..."

This isn't the first time I've heard a married female friend say that.

Is it the wish to do things slightly differently for the wedding, to make better decisions the 2nd time round now on hindsight, or to relive the enjoyable (if so) wedding prep process all over again?

I don't think the guys would want to do it all over again though! ;p

4 comments:

a portion of me said...

I told my hubby about this comment I made to you.

His face totally changed-like kenna lorry go over the face! He is like...NO WAY!

Anonymous said...

I don't mind to do it all over again....

Fond memories...

2nd time I will make sure I relax more and enjoy more of the process...

-quan-

Anonymous said...

Ya I don't mind doing it all over again. If you ask me I would want a different gown and a better make up artist. I like my gown cos I wanted bare back but yet I wanted a lacy gown with off shoulders. n i wanted curly hair instead of all tied up. well, can't have everything. so I wish i can do it again. haha.

Anonymous said...

oh sorry the anonymous comment was frm Miin.