Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Groom's shoes

Last night, we did up our wedding to-do list and put a date next to each to-do item. Quite scary...

Edmund needs to get his suit done and his shoes bought by end of this month. Here's what Edmund commented next to the column "Groom's shoes" -

Those I like, Sue Ern thinks ah peh. Those I think ah peh, Sue Ern likes =(


This doesn't happen just for shoes. It happens for shirts, pants, ties, socks, etc... you get the picture! Sometimes I get a bit worried when Edmund says I look good in a particular top/dress... cos... does it mean it looks ah ma?!?! ;p

Cute ah peh and I at Henderson Waves - 1 Oct 08

4 comments:

-aRnie- said...

Get opinion from others will help. But, so long as each think & feel comfortable... I guess it is ok especially when both feels the same. But looking at the comment... seems a little difficult cos always langah. But, perfectionist sure can find something good, alrite? I am already feeling excited for the both of you. Heh! Jiayou!

p/s: Need my help let me know.

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Da Jie,
Heard u are getting married and found your blog...
Enjoy the process man... because that day will just fly just like tat but then fun bit is preparing the wedding stuff together...
Wishing you and Edmund a blessed new journey ahead.

Here is my picture for my wedding...
http://www.louispang.com/oldblog/?p=464
Take care
Siau Di......

Anonymous said...

Trust Sue Ern!

Anonymous said...

haha this is so farnie. I think it's very nice that Edmund is so sweh bian. u can make him wear anything u like. haha...