Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bride-talk


Taking on from a blog entry put in by Pearlyn, I'm grateful for the opportunity to talk more to Kara and Pearlyn these days. Those 2 beautiful, stylish girls are way younger than I so we don't really move in the same circles at church.

It's fun to talk about wedding photography, bridal gown/shoes, rings with them. With other friends, I try not to get too carried away talking about wedding prep stuff, but with them, I don't have to 'watch' myself! Ha!

One of the most fun things about wedding prep is to be able to talk and catch-up with other girls preparing for their weddings as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh. It's fun, isn't it? How we can just go on and on about our wedding preparations.. and I find that we talk more this year (about our weddings) over the years we've known each other! Hahaha :D

Kara said...

Haahahaa... Yah man!!! It's pretty fun talking to all the 2009 brides and exchanging tips n info.. something tells me wedding's just gonna be the beginning... Coz the next stage after tt wld be pregnancy talk and parenting 101s... :P