Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reunion Dinner

On the eve of the 1st day of every lunar new year, my immediate family and I will go to 2 reunion dinners. This year, we started off with dinner at 5pm with the Chua family before joining the Tan family at Faber.

This year, Edmund joined us for both reunion dinners. His family's reunion dinner is always the weekend before the actual reunion night. I'm thankful cos I can't imagine trying to go to 3 reunion dinners in 1 night.

Poor Edmund was trying hard to remember the names of my relatives and making the connections of who is related to who in what way. We're talking about 30+ people on each side.

This year it was nice to have Matthias join us as well now that Cynthia is married!

A photo with Dan who's in K2. I think he's really cute! He's the youngest son of my cousin who is 10 years my senior!

No comments: