Thursday, January 22, 2009

Photo fun with Kay

I got up at 5am, picked Kay up at 6am and we were at Henderson Waves by 6.30am. The weather was great!

Thanks Kay for waking up sooooo early for our photo fun and for the really yummy scrambled eggs after! :) I enjoyed myself tremendously!

One of my favourite shots (with no Photoshop) where you can see my unconventional engagement ring.

Here's the link to Kay's Flickr set since Blogger isn't allowing me to add anymore photos! Be warned that they are all photos of my face! ;p

4 comments:

oatsandapples said...

hey! i wanna see the rest of the photos leh!!! :) send me the links pleaaaze!

Sue said...

steph: ok, i'll try loading it up on multiply! =)

oatsandapples said...

THANKS!!! love the photos! :) boy did u wake up early for the shoot!

Anonymous said...

nice!! very soft and pure. more pics..
Miin