Monday, January 5, 2009

Mainly about hair

I've had (boring) rebonded hair for YEARS but I STILL like my hair rebonded. It's so easy to maintain. I never have a bad-hair day except when the rebonding effect is wearing out.

For the last 2 months, my hair has been yucky cos it's been 15 months since my last rebonding. I've been holding it off because I wasn't sure when we were going to take the pre-wedding photos and wondered whether rebonding my hair would make any difference.

So much for all that wondering and procrastination! I should have just rebonded my hair in Nov08. ANYWAY, I went to rebond my hair today and I'll now have to endure the Cleopatra curtain-hair effect that I dislike so much. My rebonded hair only looks good from month 2 to about month 13.

Sorry, Kay! You've got my freshly rebonded hair to deal with when you come back soon for our photo-fun!

Not only did I get my hair rebonded today, I went to see the dentist, went to finalise our wedding band designs and put dates to our to-do list.

An off-day well-spent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rebonding is the process of restructuring the structure of natural hair.If you have curly or wavy hair, this is the fantastic choice of all. If you do rebonding do remember to have frequent hair treatment to avoid hair breaking, bald or bad fall off. :)